The Muscle-Build.com Blog

Hard Gainer's Blog

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Introducing the Hard Gainer's Manifesto

I'm working on a brief that will blast your muscle-building efforts into the stratosphere. Unlike most of the muscle-building systems out there (see Muscle-Building-Guide-Reviews for more information about these very comprehensive "One Size Fits All" programs), the Hard Gainer's Manifesto will concentrate on muscle-growth in people who can't seem to gain muscle no matter what they do.

I know what it's like to be a hard gainer. Muscle growth didn't occur rapidly (I daresay any at all) for me. That is, until I figured out the secret, which I'll reveal to you in the Hard Gainer's Manifesto.

This report will be brief, to the point, and most importantly -- EFFECTIVE!

It's no joke, I practiced bodybuilding for nearly 20 years before I figured out how to gain muscle mass (I'm a slow learner, but you can benefit from my failures). But when I did finally "get it" (the lightbulb burst on), I gained 60 pounds of solid muscle in a year!

Yes, 60 pounds in one year. Without drugs. Without HOURS in the gym. Without paying thousands of dollars for a personal trainer.

You can do this, too. Now, I can't guarantee that you'll pack on 60 pounds. You may not want to. It's up to you. The cool thing about bodybuilding in general, and what you'll find out in the Hard Gainer's Manifesto, is that if you get "too big" you can stop.

It's really that simple.

So head on over and sign up to be notified about when the Hard Gainer's Manifesto will be released. You'll be glad you did.

0 comments:

Post a Comment